Frayme Mylo™️ Shoulder Bag
The Frayme Mylo™️ is the world’s first-ever luxury bag crafted from mycelium – the root-like structures of fungi. This pioneering vegan alternative to animal leather is grown in a lab using renewable resources by our long-term partners, Bolt Threads.
Quantities are extremely limited, with a numbered run of 100 Frayme Mylo™️ bags available globally. Please contact your nearest Stella McCartney boutique directly to discover if they have stock.
- Colour: Black
- Lightly grained mycelium-based vegan alternative to animal leather
- Oversized signature mixed galvanic chain in silver and gold, crafted from infinitely recyclable aluminium
- Engraved gold zamac logo medallion charm, inspired by the work of Carl Auböck – a favourite arist of Stella's
- GOTS-certified cotton lacing
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Additional crossbody strap
- Internal slip pocket and flap pouch
- Stainless steel magnetic snap fastening
- Lined with a solvent-less vegan alternative to suede
- Water-based PU coating
- Coloured with Bluesign-certified dyes
- Made in Italy
- Care: Spot clean only with soft damp cloth. As this accessory is made from very delicate material, we recommend handling with care and avoiding contact with any sharp objects, jewellery or rough surfaces. When not in use, always store the item in its protective bag. Please do not machine wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Composition: This vegan bag’s innovative coated material is created with renewable mycelium from fungi and regenerated cellulose fibres.
- Size: 18.5x14.5x6 cm
- Weighs approximately 0.75 Kg
- Strap: Min 54.5 cm / Max 57 cm
- Handle drop: 12 cm
- All of our shoes and accessories are made from non-animal materials in keeping with our cruelty-free ethos.
- Free Express Shipping over $200 Times vary based on shipping destination. The average delivery time is between 1-4 working days.
- Returns You can request a return or an exchange within 30 days for full-price items and 14 days for discounted items.