Stop the Bombs Print Cotton Canvas Tote Bag
Blending fashion and art to bring attention to meaningful issues, this Yoshitomo Nara × Stella McCartney canvas tote bag spotlights the legendary Japanese artist's 'Stop the Bombs' illustration at the front. The bag is made entirely from vegan, cruelty-free materials and can be carried by its top handles.
- Colour: Oat
- Yoshitomo Nara × Stella McCartney unisex capsule collection
- Light oatmeal beige
- Organic cotton canvas
- Yoshitomo Nara × Stella McCartney logo patch at back
- 'Stop the Bombs' print on front
- One main compartment with magnetic snap fastening
- Two contrast top handles
- One internal slip pocket, and one internal zip pocket
- Detachable pouch included
- Made in Italy
“Our vegan accessories blend fashion and art to bring attention to messages that matter – expressing a love for animals, made entirely from cruelty-free materials and elevated with cheeky Yoshitomo Nara illustrations”
- Care: Use a soft damp cloth with a small amount of demineralised water (likewise for ironing) and apply to all the material. Leave the bag to dry. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damaging the surface of the bag. As this accessory is made from very delicate fabric, we recommend handling with care and avoiding contact with any sharp objects, jewellery, or rough surfaces. When not in use, always store the item in its protective bag.
- Composition: Main fabric: 99% organic cotton, 1% acrylic, Trims: 70% solvent-less polyurethane, 30% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Size: 41 x 31 x 18cm
- Handle length: 19.5cm
- Weighs approximately 0.97kg
- Free Express Shipping Times vary based on shipping destination. The average delivery time is between 1-4 working days.
- Returns You can request a return or an exchange within 30 days for full-price items and 14 days for discounted items.