Low Waste Tee

£ 65.00
£ 46.00
Style: F51352
This product is out of stock
  • Description

    Reversible organic cotton tee in light grey heather tone featuring a print on both sides.
    Created with Low Waste technology, a technique used to reach at least 95% pattern efficiency and to ensure that the remaining 5% of fabric waste is recycled.

  • Details

    Low Waste is a technique used to reach at least 95% pattern efficiency and to ensure that the remaining 5% of fabric waste is recycled.

    100% Organic Cotton

    Machine wash

  • Fit

    True to size with a loose fit

Share

Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive regular updates and exclusive previews.