Our collections, as worn by women in cities across the world.
Meet Jeanne Damas
Lives: Paris, Republique
Works: as an actress and blogger
1. You are often said to be the quintessential Parisian girl. What does Parisian style mean to you?
For me the parisian woman is somebody quite natural, she accepts her faults and focuses on her qualities. Chic and sexy but never too much.
2. Describe a day in the life of Jeanne Damas.
I wake up early, it gives me the time to do the things I like in the morning. I go to the market, to the cinema In the afternoon I have my theatre class at the Ateliers Blanche Salant and in the evenings I meet with friends for dinner in a nice restaurant.
3. Where would you go to see Paris at its best in winter?
I love the light in the Winter and the cosy ambience. Winter is actually my favourite season. The view over Paris in the snow at Sacre Coeur is quite something…
4. Where are your favourite places to a. Eat, b. Meet, c. Sleep in the city?
To eat : Septime or Chez Philou which is a more cosy bistro; I like to go dancing at the “Montana”
To sleep: at my place or at my boyfriends or the Hotel “Edgar” in the 2nd area is very nice, it’s on a small square and has vintage deco…
5. You are at theatre school, how does fashion fit into your life?
I like fashion which suits me. I like to feel comfortable, strong and sexy.
6. Describe the Winter 2013 collection in three words.
Feminine/ Masculine/ Confident
7. Which pieces would you most like to be wearing right now?
The perfect V neck sweater, a bit oversized