In celebration of Vogue’s Online Fashion Week, we have asked London-based artist, Ludovica Gioscia to create bespoke versions of the iconic Falabella bag. Ludovica graduated from the Slade School of Art and Chelsea College of Art and Design and has exhibited internationally at renowned institutions such as The Miró Foundation in Barcelona and The Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh.
Each Falabella has been printed by Ludovica herself at her London studio and has its own individual character due to the varying marks made during the screen printing process. Every bag is unique and a collector’s piece.
We asked Ludovica some questions about her work and creating the Falabella…
1. Which period of history most inspires you?
See picture 1
2. What most inspires you right now?
See picture 2
3. Describe where you most like to work?
See picture 3
4. What are you working on at the moment?
See picture 4
5. What was the best thing about working with the Falabella?
See picture 5